HGUC RX78 Kiva WIP07 -Zanbat Sword Ver. 2 and Cape Progress-
Been playing around with different cape ideas, and decided to go with modifying the cloak that came with the MG Exia. Also spent all of sunday night starting on the Zanbat Sword ver. 2! Both at about %50 complete~
ZANBAT SWORD Ver 2 PROGRESS:
I had a general idea of what to do; glue plaplates together and try to sculpt out the parts. But when I started, I threw those plans out and just went with a build as i go theme lol
Used red permanent marker on blade because my silver gundam marker is fudged T_T
Version 1 progress here, same principle used but added more detail in version 2.
Could really used some putty to fill in open area and form a more solid object. I think picking some up putty would help a lot in this build as there are so many curved surfaces to work with.
One thing I realize with this build is; I have no idea what im doing working with plaplates! 😄 My work flow and planning is bad.
Lol I was scanning through modeling forums this weekend and was impressed with the prep some people put into their customizing. Need to take notes from them ^^